entered into this ______________________ (Month & Day), ________ (Year) by
and between ____________________________ (hereinafter "Assignor") and
__________________________, (hereinafter "Assignee") and
____________________ (hereinafter "Landlord").
the Assignor is the tenant of leased premises located at _______________
and, whereas, the Assignor desires to assign said lease rights to
______________________________; and, whereas, the Assignee desires to acquire
THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the parties hereto agree as
1. Sale of Lease. The Assignor shall assign it rights in the above mentioned lease
to the Assignee. The lease representing
said leasehold interest is attached hereto and made a part hereof as Exhibit
2. Purchase Price. The purchase price for the sale of the lease rights as described
in paragraph 1 above shall be _______________________________ ($_______). The Assignee shall tender to the Landlord a
check in the amount of __________________
3. Date the Assignor Shall Vacate the Leased
Premises. The Assignor shall vacate the
leased premises no later than ______________________ (Month & Day),
________ (Year). The Assignor may
vacate the leased premises prior to ____________________ (Month & Day),
________ (Year), provided that the Assignor notifies the Landlord and the
Assignee of such occurrence at least _______ weeks prior to the date of
vacating. The leased premises shall be
left in broom-clean condition, and the Assignor shall, prior to the date of
vacating, remove from the leased premises all items personally belonging to the
4. Proration of Rent. The Assignee hereby
agrees to reimburse the Assignor for all rents paid by the Assignor to the
Landlord that represent rental payments for the period of time after the date
of vacating by the Assignor.
5. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by any party to this agreement of a breach of any
provision of this agreement by any party shall not operate or be construed as a
waiver of any subsequent breach by any party.
No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by the parties to
Captions are used in this agreement for convenience only and are not
intended to be used in the construction or in the interpretation of this
7. Interpretation. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws
of the state of __________________.
8. Enforceability. In the event that any provision of this agreement is held to be
void, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, then the same shall not affect
the remaining provisions or subprovisions hereof, which shall continue in full
force and effect.
9. Binding Effect. This agreement shall bind the parties hereto, their legal
representatives, successors and assigns.
The Assignee assumes and undertakes all of the terms and conditions of
the lease as his/her own obligation.
10. Entire Agreement. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties.
It may not be changed orally. This
agreement may be amended or modified only with such writing being executed by
the parties hereto.
WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this agreement to be executed on the
date first above written.